The Iron Gate Inn offers several wonderful wedding packages to fit budgets of any size! All wedding packages include the rental of the Inn, your the wedding officiant, music and decorations. As packages get larger they include more things like receptions, food, an overnight honeymoon suite, sand ceremony, candle ceremony, professional wedding photographer and many more options . . .
We have years of experience doing weddings and all the people we partner with are also highly experienced in weddings. Call the Iron Gate Inn for a complimentary tour and consultation and see how easy it is to fit a wedding package into your future . . .
Thinking about a wedding during the holidays? There's lots of good reasons to go ahead and hold your wedding during the holidays . . . being off-peak from traditional wedding season, you can generally get better rates . . . The Iron Gate Inn is festively decorated for the holidays, reducing or eliminating the need for additional wedding decorations and cutting decorating costs . . . family members are typically in town for the holidays so no need for a separate trip to town just for a Spring or Summer wedding and the Winter ambiance is perfect for a romantic Winter wedding . . . the holidays are full of great foods, warm hearts, holiday lights and the romance of snowy nights. With all that the Holidays have going . . . you can be sure a Christmas Winter Wonderland wedding is a wonderful idea!
Basic Wedding Package:
- Services of a Wedding Officiant - performs ceremony which can be customized
- 2- hour rental of the B&B w/ restroom facilities for all
- Chair rental and chair set up for up to 15 people (additional persons $3./ea)
- Gift Table with sign
- Guest Registration Table w/ sign and a Guest Register
- Wedding music
- Wedding decorations (white bows, votive candles and other wedding decorations)
The Iron Gate Inn also offers wedding services below:
- Reception with of without food
- Overnight Guest room for the Honeymoon couple w/ options such as Petals and Candles package, couples massage, dinner and desserts or a bottle of champagne (reg or non).
- Choice of indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony and/or reception
- Wedding cakes plain or decorated - any size
- Champagne toast
- A "make-ready" room for the Bride and/or the Groom
- Plated or Buffet-style meals w/ full equipment such as hot pans and lighted carving station
- Nuts and/or wedding mints
- A variety of finger foods such as fruit platters w/ yogurt dip, veggie platters w/ ranch, assorted finger sandwich platters (bf, turk, ham), cheese & fruit platters, appetizers like garlic cheese biscuits w/ fresh marinara or spinach artichoke dip w/ toasted pita points.
- 60-cup beverage urns (coffee, tea, water, cider, fresh lemon-aid)
- Wedding punch in large crystal bowl w/ cups, ladels, ice and orange slices
- Professional photography services
- Much more! Call (888) 788 - 0884 to talk about your wishes and wants . . .
Call 1 - 888 - 788 - 0884